In today's world, meanings circulate primarily through visuals. Images convey information, influence style, determine consumption and mediate relations. It is seen that people only remember 10% of what they hear after 3 days, but if the text is clubbed with an image, the retention rate goes up to 65%! The world of online marketing is steadily catching up with the latest trends and the audiences' needs. Vlogs (video blogs) are slowly becoming the preferred choice over the basic text driven blogs and infographics and various other forms of data visualization are becoming ubiquitous.
To stay ahead in the competition, innovative ways of arresting the public eye are springing up. 'VMS or Visual Marketing Solution' is a new-age solution to the age-old question of how to stand out and catch the attention of the public. VMS enables a virtual tour of your business, by offering an online platform for users to sit at the comfort of their homes and examine the business. They help businesses put out their infrastructure and other requisite information onto their web platform, providing easy access to the target audience through their website and other social media.
Part of the reason why VMS can be an effective solution is because of the visual content it encapsulates.
Some statistics which support this concept:
Apart from the very beneficial visual-virtual advantage, here are the main reasons why VMS is an effective tool for your business/product-
- VMS enhances your online presence through
- Website optimization
- Content and keyword marketing
- Influence marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Attention seizing /memory retention- People remember 80% of what they see, 20% of what
they read and 10% of what they hear. For a B2C business, VMS ensures-
- Customers know exactly what to find where, which will help them build informal relationship with the brand and develop trust
- Customer experience – You can bring in transparency with your customers and provide them the best customer experience
- Saves cost by replacing actual kiosks with Augmented/ Virtual Reality (AR/VR) gadgets and helps optimize resources
- Better access to target audiences
- Customers can make informed decisions – Customers can plan well and not worry about any unexpected hiccup.
- User behaviors analytics- A collaborating software captures, records, and analyzes the user
behaviour or the tendency of the people who visit the VMS-enabled website. The amount of
time spent on the website, the page of the website that is most visited, the number of clicks,
etc. are all recorded when people visit the website. This data helps in-
- Learning the common user patterns
- Measurement of quality leads
- Tracking of the leads with recorded session videos
- Creating relevant content for PR
- Call to action and immediate results-
- Visual Commerce to attract premium merchants
- Provide an omni-channel experience
- Differentiate from other marketplaces by pioneering Augmented Reality commerce
- Improves brand perception-
- VMS provides the best engagement a customer can get sitting in the comfort of his home
- Authenticity gets attached to the brand due to the visual evidence that VMS provides
- Communicating your brand values gets significantly easier
VMS helps you create an ideal online presence by building relevant marketing content, by analyzing and boosting your entity's online visibility and facilitating the generation of quality leads. Your customers can visually look at what your business is like, while virtually sitting in front of their laptop, in the comfort of their house. VMS stands out because not only is this marketing solution visual, but is also virtual.